Friday, August 26, 2011

Tried to surprise me

well at least my wife did try and surprise me for my birthday...sat first she said we were not going to met mike until tommrow...then we were texting each other during the day ...she said she was going to dress up for me .....short skirt...hose hot top...we could go out for a few drinks.....i knew she was up to something.....i should have let it be a surprise....but she is bad at keeping secrets....we are meeting mike in a couple of hrs.....he says he is nervous....i keep trying to tell him to relax and just go with the flow..my wife is a little nervous to but a few beers and she will be good to go...lol.....well i hope everything works out for all of us....and i hope to have a ton of new pics for my flickr account and for my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment