Sunday, August 21, 2011

For my birthday

This coming weekend for my birthday my wifes present to me is to find someone to have hot sew with while i watch and take pics....so far there r two canidates.....one is not so sure of the pic taking the other is all for it....so we shall see.....hope to meet one in a few days for drinks........that is how we do it ....we take it slow.....we have tried the quick stuff but it does not work so well....so we are taking our time about it....so far the it has been going well...my wife and this one guy have been exchanging emails.....i get to read everything...she hides nothing from me.....will find out when we meet him sometimes today....but nothing happins on the first meeting....i will blog on how everything goes and hope to have some really good pics to post too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment